A Dish End is a concave end of a vessel.This is mostly used in storage or pressure vessels in industry.These ends, which in upright vessels are the bottom and the top, use less space than a hemisphere (which is the ideal form for pressure containment) while requiring only a slightly thicker wall.
We produce dish ends in Single piece, Welded and Petal construction.These are designed by our experts and the raw material used includes carbon and stainless steels, copper, duplex, aluminium, titanium, bronze, etc.Our dish ends are used by various applications and industries such as Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Infrastructure Steel, Nuclear and Space, Power and Fertilizer.Our products are renowned for their optimum performance, high efficiency, durability and reliability. Further, we offer our product at a competitive price with a high level of service.Product Details :Here is our capacity about dished end.
Our company can manufacture elliptical dish end, flat bottom dish end, disc dished end, hemispherical dished end, conical dish end, flanged dish end, flanged edge sphere arched dish end, flat top dish end, expansion joint, boiler tube plate (dish end), spherical arched dish end, U-type revert ring, cone, cone flanged edge (inner and outer) and so on.
For above mentioned items: EHASpinning Capacity : Range of Inner Diameter :
Dia. 700~Dia. 6000 Range of Thickness :
Punching Capacity : Range of Inner Diameter :
|Dia. ||Thickness |
|700 ||6-16mm |
|800~1400 ||6-20mm |
|1500 ||6-28mm |
|1600~1700 ||6-30mm |
|1800~1900 ||6-32mm |
|2000~6000 ||6-40mm |
Dia. 250~Dia. 3400 (Integral Sizes) Range of Thickness :
|Dia. ||Thickness |
|250 ||4-6mm |
|300~400 ||4-18mm |
|450 ||4-16mm |
|500 ||4-20mm |
|550 ||4-14mm |
|600 ||4-26mm |
|650~1100 ||4-32mm |
|1200 ||6-40mm |
|1200~1500 ||8-40mm |
|1500~2400 ||12-40mm |
- Robust Construction
- High Tensile Strength
- Higher Efficiency
- High Impact Resistance
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistant
- Can bear enormous load
- Perform continuously
- Plates to 12 mmor higher thick shall be ultrasonically tested to SA 578, Acceptance level "A".
- Forming to be done in single piece blanks. Joints of blanks shall be 100% radiographed.
- Center hole to be plugged and 100% radiographed as per UW 51 of ASME.
- Plugged material shall be from same plate as of dished end.
- Ovality not to exceed 0.5% of inside diameter of dished end.
- Circumference - 0 to + 6 mm upto 1500 mm dia and - 0 to + 10 mm above 1500 mm dia.